Sunday, April 01, 2007

Don't stop thinking about tommorow...

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have had a complete ideological change of heart. Having examined the issues and candidates running in the 2008 Presidential election, I have come to the realization that there is only one choice in who will lead our country next.

I feel that the only rational choice for President would be Senator Hillary Clinton. Some may say that she is power hungry, verbally abusive to friends, family, and security details, and a southern carpet bagger who’s only interest in New York was establishing a Presidential springboard. But if they are willing to look beyond such trivial details, they would find something very special; a true 21st century woman with a heart of gold and a smile that could rain sunshine on a cloudy day.

Bringing the compassion that only a mother knows, she can lead our country through these difficult times of partisan division. Remember, anyone can care, but not everyone can Hillarycare.

Eight more years in '08!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will quickly admit that you got me on this one!!!
I read this one, and as I cursed aloud, thought to myself that Blake has really really really lost it this time!!!

Good Fools Gag!!!

(I will likewise admit to really digging how plainly you have written in giving no logical reason for anyone with any shred of self respect to even consider voting for such a horrid ...[insert expletive here]!!!

Blake Roberts said...

It's like they say, "what happens on April Fools Day stays on April Fools Day."

They actually don't say that, but they should.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on this site, and I have no idea who will ever read this, but one thing really struck me. It is no trivial matter if one is abusive, in any way, to their family or friends.

Kristin

Blake Roberts said...

Dear anonymous,

This post was created on April Fool's Day, it was nothing but a joke.